The NIH NIBIB T32 Tissue Microenvironment (TiMe) training program is now closed for Fall 2020-Summer 2021.
- Must be a pre-doctoral student, with at least 2 years of graduate school experience
- Must commit to two full years of TiMe training, i.e. cannot graduate before the end of two years of training
- Must be a University of Illinois student
- Strong research interest in the tissue microenvironment
- U.S. and non-U.S. citizens are eligible
The application requires:
- A CV
- A one-page description of your current research
- Two letters of recommendation from a research advisor and a faculty member familiar with the student’s research
- A brief summary of why you would be a good candidate for this training position, especially showing how your research would span the themes of the training program. The summary should be one page or shorter.
- A copy of your graduate transcript(s)